Saturday, March 13, 2010

It is Saturday!

I have such a pair of big tonsils today...
They're painful and disgusting you know. Aaaaarrrghhhh, temporarily relieved by hot drink.

May be I should go to the Health Center before they kiss each other (heh) and then? (patient should be intubated if the airway got obstructed)

Look at the mirror now.
Open your mouth and compare what did u see inside your mouth to this picture.


Can you see a pair of large protruded tonsils from both left and right sides?

This is the sign of infected tonsils.

Enlarged, congested, and reddish in color. If they keep enlarged and contact with each other (usually seen in children), we called it 'kissing tonsils'.

You will have difficulty or painful swallowing, sometimes associated with symptoms of upper respiratory tract infection (selsema, batuk).

Go and read more about tonsilitis as it is very common!

*******

I opened my eyes this morning, feeling such a very discomfort on my throat.

Yet, ALHAMDULILLAH that I still be given chance of life.

Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah

All praises to Allah, All praises to Allah

Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah

All praises to Allah, All praises to Allah.


Allah, I wanna thank You.

I wanna thank you for all the things that you’ve done

You’ve done for me through all my years I’ve been lost

You guided me from all the ways that were wrong

And did you give me hope

(Alhamdulillah- Maher Zain)


::Al-Fatihah to my late-beloved-Maklong who just passed away at 11am (Malaysia) today in Hospital Sultan Ismail JB. She died of metastasize breast cancer. May Allah rests her in peace T__T::

2 comments: