Sunday, December 14, 2008

Finally...

Finally, I've decided to start my personal blogspot account, after a while been blogging using a multiply blog before. (I have another shared-blog - School of Life)

Hopefully this 'penghijrahan' will ease all my fellow friends and other bloggers as I received quite lots of complaints about that multiply blog - macam tak hidup la kalau guna multiply ni, quite 'leceh' to put a comment (need to be signed-in), gunala blogspot klu nak bubuh live traffic feed (haha) and so on... Shortly after having a small discussion with my far-but-near at heart-friend (cik ct adah)about which type of blog should i used ; wordpress, blogdrive or blogspot, at last with some of her experience 'bergelumang di dunia blogspot', she adviced me to start at blogspot. So here I am. :p

I'm not that-type-of so keen on blogging yet i used to write what I think is important and worth to be shared and read by others.

Last but not least, hopefully this work of blogging will be worth and not 'sia-sia' thus will put on me some 'share' and 'pahala' to be weighed at the day of hereafter as there is a hadith from Rasulullah said,

عَنْ أَبِى هُرَيْرَةَ رَضِي اللهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ: قَالَ رَسُوْلُ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ: مِنْ حُسْنِ إِسْلاَمِ الْمَرْءِ تَرْكُهُ مَا لاَ يَعْنِيْهِ


Daripada Abi Hurairah (ra) katanya: Telah bersabda Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasalam): Di antara kebagusan keIslaman seseorang ialah dia meninggalkan perkara yang tidak berguna bagi dirinya.

[Hadis Hasan Riwayat Imam Tarmidzi]

No comments:

Post a Comment